Vision, Mission, Strategies
Our vision is to promote enhanced wellbeing through excellence in pharmacy practice.
Our mission is to improve health outcomes by ensuring pharmacists are competent, fit to practise and progressive in the delivery of pharmacy practice.
Our Strategic Themes
Our strategic themes are underpinned by our functions under the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act and aim to:
- ensure pharmacists are skilled, educated and qualified to practise safely within current
- models of practice and are adequately prepared for evolving models of care
- promote and support collaboration and integration within the New Zealand health system
- strengthen our engagement with stakeholders and enhance confidence in Council
- support safe innovation in pharmacy practice in response to New Zealand's changing
- health landscape
- drive operational excellence
- deliver best practice governance
Organisational Strategy 2016-2020
The Pharmacy Council's Organisational Strategy 2016-2020 document is available here